Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 2012

I went to a new year's eve party with my New Year's friend, Chris Adams.  I also met a great person who is now a friend, Steve Walker.

Jan 13 - New York for Aunt Becky's birthday
Jan 17 - Home again

Jan 20 - to elvis exhibit at VMFA with Zafira.  Mom and dad went to dinner for their anniversary.

Jan 24? - state of union address with Aunt Rita in Bethesda
Jan 27 - interviewed with istanbul on Skype, went to museums, met up with Adele and showed off Tariq.
Saturday, Jan 28 morning bike ride 20 miles....later that day, my car stopped driving forward.  It was towed and I got a ride home to bethesda from Adele.

Sunday, I hung out in Bethesda and waited until Monday for news on the car.

Monday, dad came and picked me up and took me back to richmond.
Tuesday, I didn't have a  car
Wednesday, I borrowed dad's car and had dinner with steve at Jade Chinese food

Thursday I flew to Boston
Friday - Search Associates Job Fair - interviews
Saturday - SA Job Fair Interviews - offers from Kuwait and Dubai.  Seafood tat night.
Sunday - I felt hung over and super tired.  I went to Jeewon's place
Superbowl Sunday night I went with Leah and Carlos to Leah's cousin's house.  I got a ride halfway home from someone and then walked the rest of the way in the cold.

Monday I woke up and then had to sleep a bit extra to feel normal
Tuesday I was a tourist and in the evening, i went to see Bence and tyler at the Westin

Wednesday I went to get my car from the shop
Thursday I hung out with Steve Walker at night
Friday I had the house to myself, so I put away my clothes, listened to 90's music, ate chili on lettuce for lunch and went to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment